Organic Dynamics manufactures an array of organic and organic based liquid fertilizer products that are used by growers, homeowners, landscape proffessionals, etc. Organic Dynamics products serve up a complete menu of nutritious fruits, vegetables, proteins, and oils for plants to drink all year round. Products are specifically formulated and fortified to give plants what they need when they need it most.
Organic Recycling / Landfill Diversion
Most corporations, politicians and local residents are familiar with recycling a wide variety of everyday materials. From cardboard boxes to soda cans and from plastic milk cartons to industrial metals, most of us participate in some sort of recycling program. Old papers, plastics, and metals are collected, processed and recycled into raw materials that can again be used to make new items. As recycling programs grow to include more of the everyday waste stream, states and municipalities are able to divert a large portion of their garbage from going to local landfills.
Until now, one material has eluded the recycling revolution, taking up more than 70% of what is now being sent to landfills. That material is food waste. Unlike metals, plastics, and papers, food waste can not be broken down and re-formed as new food. However, when processed using Organic Dynamics patented technology, food waste can successfully be used to grow new food, grass, flowers, etc. By bridging the gap between food waste and new food production, Organic Dynamics Pompano Facility recycles and diverts more than 60 million pounds from the local waste stream.
Most states including Florida have adopted diversion goals and recycling mandates to curb the amount of garbage sent to landfills. Florida has passed new legislation to compell companies to adopt programs to achieve 75% recycling by 2020. Without the implementation of a viable food waste recycling program meeting that goal is not possible. Organic Dynamics can help corporations to comply with current and future legislation, and in many cases can help them acheive their sustainability goals of zero waste.
Organic Dynamics food waste recycling programs can be initiated at no extra cost, and in many cases at a significant savings to current waste disposal costs.
Closed Loop Recycling
Our products promote sustainable living through our organic recycling programs, completing the cycle between the grower, distributor, retailer, and consumer. Organic Dynamics offers programs that encourage growers and retailers to work together to naturally replenish chemically depleted soils.
Food Waste Recycling Corporate Benefits
By partnering with Organic Dynamics your company will be making significant strides in helping to reduce the amount of waste that is sent to landfills each year. Food waste sent to landfills is a continuing and significant problem in landfill and waste management. Food waste contributes to landfill leaching of toxins and outgassing of harmful greenhouse gasses. Food waste also takes up a tremendous amount of space in landfills where there is not a lot of space available. Direct benefits to our customer/partners include:
- Cleaner waste areas- containers provided by Organic Dynamics and its waste partners are specifically designed to handle source separated food waste. These insulated containers will create a working environment with far less odor, vermon, flies, etc.
- Zero food waste certification- Organic Dynamics will provide your company with a zero food waste certification and assist in using that certification in promoting your companies new level of environmental sustainability
- Less cost for disposal- Organic Dynamics charges less money to process food waste than a landfill or incinerator charges, saving customers money on disposal
- Participation in soil amendment sales profits- Organic Dynamics will allow participating companies to share in revenues generated through sales of our finished products. Participation is required in our grower-retailer networking program.
- Carbon Credits- Any carbon credits that the Organic Dynamics facility receives will be awarded proportionately to its customer/partners.